Jun 26, 2009

Michael's Greatest Hits Compilation

MICHAEL JACKSON'S GREATEST HITS
Volume 1
Side One
1. Reach out and TOUCH Someone
2. Hey, there, Predator
3. Touch Me Once, Touch Me Twice, Touch Me Once Again
4. The Best Toys are Little Boys
5. The WACKO Touch
Side Two
1. Theme from Peter Pervert
2. He TOUCHED Me
3. He Let His Fingers Do the Walking (In Private Places)
4. Come Open My FLY With Me
5. Theme from Woody The Pecker
Volume 2
Side One
1. Feeler
2. Put Your Hand in The Pants of Michael Jackson
3. Peter Pervert
4. The Boy Who Made Me Throw Up
5. Beat it and Eat It
Side Two
1. Full Moon at High Noon
2. I'm Dropping My Drawers Over You
3. I'm A Pervert
4. I'm Queer, I'm Not All Here
5. Groping the World
THE BEAST (BEST) OF MICHAEL JACKSON
Side One
1. It Was Masturbation
2. Feelings
3. Dance of the Pedophiles
4. Molesters' March
5. That Queer Old Feeling
Side Two
1. Meat Beater's Lament
2. Jack Off Jive
3. Those Roving Fingers
4. NUTcracker Suite
5. Peter Pervert's Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment